Spend three full days in Kyoto, Japan’s ancient capital, and enjoy an exclusive geisha experience with a local expert.
12 DAYS from $13,490
Departs April 27 and October 9, 2018
Tranquil. Industrious. Quiet. Bustling. Traditional. Efficient.
It all describes the enigma that is Japan. From the crowded subways
of Tokyo to the Zen-like presence of Mt. Fuji’s snow-capped peak,
this is a nation of contrasts – a place where ancient shrines are as
plentiful as modern skyscrapers, where the deep tolling of a temple
bell is as common as the sounds of traffic on city streets. Come with
us to discover the magic that lies within this country – and take some
of it away with you.
Journey Pace: Active
- Spend three full days in Kyoto, Japan’s ancient capital, and enjoy an exclusive geisha experience with a local expert.
- Cruise on Lake Ashi, with spectacular views of Mt. Fuji
- Experience the excitement of riding first-class in Japan’s famed bullet trains
- Pay your respects at the solemn Atomic Bomb Dome and Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima
- Stroll through serene Kenrokuen Garden, regarded to be one of Japan’s three most beautiful gardens.
MORE UNFORGETTABLE JOURNEYS FROM TRAVCOA
A land that seems as old as time itself. A single city of magic and radiance beyond your wildest dreams.
Along the Dalmatian Coast
These spectacular shores have endured, undaunted by 20th century strife. They now lie in peaceful serenity...
Beauty takes many forms here, from the timeless scenes of rural life in the Mekong Delta to the eerie embrace of banyan...
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.