In colorful Newfoundland turn of phrase, you might say that Fogo Island is far away from far away. The island is remote; only accessible by ferries and helicopter flights that defy dramatic weather and waves to drop visitors on a a rocky outpost in the North Atlantic that until recently was a centuries-old, declining fishing community. This is not where you might expect to find a hotel that has won world-wide acclaim for its architecture, experience, social responsibility, and design.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Newfoundland and Labrador
Let us help you plan your trip
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
Escape the Summer Heat.Discover elation at every elevatio... more
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Makes 5-Star Award History
- Accor's New-Concept 'Millennial' Hotels: 'Revolutionizing' Travel?